So, I guess you want to know a bit about the author of this blog (aka me)…so you get the chance to know me on an oddly personal level I will answer some of your questions (some of which are extremely weird and extremely random):
- What’s your favourite food? It has most definitely got to be sushi! Call me up and say you have a salmon and avocado temaki waiting for me and I will be straight over without even hesitating.
- If you were stuck on a desert island, what three things would you want with you? Definitely my phone…my whole life is on there! I’d also feel lost without my kindle because I love reading, it’s like my haven (word out to F. Scott Fitzgerald). I’d also quite like a dog with me, everyone needs a lil’ bit of company and a dog is perfect.
- What’s your weakness? CHICK FLICKS. I have cried at every single chick flick I have ever seen. The Notebook, The Lucky One – I am known to be the most emotional person…crying has basically become a habit.
- What do you want to be when you’re older? A journalist, dur, it goes without saying! I love writing, I love giving my opinion and I love informing other people. What is life without writing?!
- What are your hobbies? Definitely photography. After studying it for A-Level I adopted a passion for taking photography. I especially love working with film…and trust me, once you’ve printed a film image by yourself and it turns out perfect after 100000000 attempts, it is the best feeling ever.
- Do you have any siblings? Nope, I am an only child. Some people say I’m lucky, but to be honest, I’m not. I’m the only one that my parents can put the blame on.
- Do you have any pets? I had a dog called Barney who I had for thirteen years but unfortunately he died last year. He was my little baby.
- Where are you from? Don’t let my natural tan fool you. I am a born Brit.